Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kitchen Adventures

Turns out that I'm enjoying this at-home-mom thing way more than I thought I would.  My house is semi-clean (although, a house will all wood floors is a pain, I can't tell you how sick I am of having to dust mop twice a day!), and I get to indulge in something I really enjoy; cooking.

Having recently discovered the joys of cooking shows (they're even re-running old episodes of the Galloping Gourmet!) I have developed a girl crush of sorts on Giada. Last night's dinner pleased even my fincky children!

Chicken Scallopine with Saffron Creme Sauce
Crostini Alla Romana
and my own addition of Spinach Salad with Bacon and Vidallia Onion dressing....

Here are pics of dinner (from Giada's page on Food Network), and the recipes can be found at the link below.

Chicken Scallopine with Saffron Creme Sauce

Crostini Alla Romana

http://www.foodnetwork.com/everyday-italian/cooking-outside-the-box/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment