Friday, February 4, 2011

GAH!!!! I Can't Stand It Anymore!

I feel like I'm a terrible homemaker! Everytime I clean, things just get messed up again...I must also confess to some days just being lazy...anyway, since mom's surgery and subsequesent falls, my life has gotten busier.

I will be going to her house on a daily basis, to help her out, until she is able to be on her own. I also want to go back to school this year, to study nursing. I need to make some changes in the routine here...I can't function properly if I know that the house is messy...I hate coming home to a messy house.

Also, as I don't have a job "job", Mike is carrying the entire financial burden of running the house...therefore it's even more important to me to make sure that his home is clean and comfortable.

I suck at this, but I know that I can improve on it..it's simply a matter of organization and discipline.

So I researched and found a site called FlyLady...and joined it. I am now getting ready to go and shine my sink. I am determined to follow their baby steps as well...It's not that I don't KNOW how to clean a house; mother taught us how to do that, it's just that it can get overwhelming. 4 people in a house, and 3 pets...yikes!

But I am determined! So I will be a good girl and exercise patience and follow the advice of the FlyLady!

No comments:

Post a Comment