Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gloatfest...

Glenn Beck: Happy days are here again! The Right Scoop

I'm a fan of Glenn Beck, he has taught me history on his show, things that I never learned in school, and reminded me of things I had learned but couldn't articulate. He and Pat Grey (who used to have a morning talk show here in Houston, along with entrepeneur/ restauranteur Edd Hendee) are can be hilarious together, especially when Pat does his "voices" (Satan is my favorite).

Anyway, I missed the show yesterday beccause I was nursing a sick kiddo, so I was glas to see this this morning as I prepare for my first day at an new job (part-time).

Word of warning, though, to the victors; Marco Rubio had it right when he said that this is a "second chance". We will be watching you all and you'd better come across. While I realize that the Senate is still controlled by the Dems, it's really titular. DO NOT compromise with THEM, make THEM compromise with YOU. To those in the House who will get committee chairmanships, do your job and do it conservatively...cut spending, lower taxes, investigate what needs investigating and please, for the love of God, don't bring in celebrities, or "comedians" in to testify before you.

For the rest of us, this is only the beginning. There are more seats in the Senate up for grabs in 2012, as is the Presidency. I hope and pray that we nominate a newer face to run against Obama, not someone "whose turn it is" like Dole and McCain.

This is the beginning of the revolution, y'all, not the end.

Enjoy the victory but be prepared to keep working in the trenches. Click the link above and enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment