Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COOTIES!!!!!!!!

Fuck, fuck, fucketey fuck....the 11 year old has head lice. Oh joy! I just looooove school days.
The last time I dealt with head lice was when my eldest, who is now 15, was 5 or 6. She got lice from her daycare center. Three days later, after three treatments with Nit, I had to resort to smothering the fuckers with half a jar of Blue Plate Mayonaise.

Her hair stank for days, inspite of numerous shampoo's, and it was a messy job. Not to mention the fact that Blue Plate Mayo, when bought in Texas, is very pricey.

Hopefully I won't have to resort to the Blue Plate treatment with this child; her hair isn't as thick as her sister's. Fingers crossed.

And Fuck ALL, if I'm not suddenly itchy!!!!  I know it's psychosomatic, but HELL!

Where's the scotch?

At any rate, there go my plans for tomorrow; I am making my special meatloaf (thanks Rachel Ray) for my friend Claude and his wife. They just had a baby, and I finally get to meet Baby Claude this weekend, when I go to New Orleans. I'm bringing the meatloaf for dinner, since poor Christina and Claude are pretty much sleepless. She breast feeds, which means she's up every TWO BLOODY HOURS! This is why I didn't breast feed, but that's an entry for another day. Maybe.

Claude is the fella who introduced me to my fiance. Claude and I grew up together, practically. He was even a boy friend of sorts for a short time. Anyway, his best friend, and best man at his wedding, Mike (my fiancee), is a cop here in Houston. He, Claude and I went to the same high school together, we hung out with the same crowd, he dated a chick I was on color guard with; we probally passed each other in the halls a zillion times. Yet, we never met until this past September, when Claude gave Mike my number and we talked for hours. The rest is history, and for another blog post.

So, to get back to the point, Claude's lovely bride of 10 years gave birth to the cutest little boy, and Mike and I are going to see them this weekend. I remember how tired I was after giving birth and how thankful I was when friends and family brought home cooked meals. Life savers those were. Hence the meat loaf, and not your average meat loaf either.

Pictures and reciepe will post tomorrow. 

I'll just get the daughter up early, knock out the fucking lice, then do the meatloaf...after I sterilize the kitchen, scrub myself down with a loofa in a hot bath, wash ALL of the linens in the house, and knock back some mommy juice to get rid of the psychosomatic lice that are crawling on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment