Wednesday, October 13, 2010

These Little Bastards....

will survive a nuclear war, like fucking cock roaches. Started lice treatment at 7am. Now we are taking a break from the nitpicking, and I've found three live lice thus far. That's SINCE the treatment with the chemicals that are supposed to KILL the bastards.I've managed to chase the mothers down and slay them, but I'm wondering if I will need to do a second treatment. Or I may just skip chemicals all together and go straight for the mayo...generic this time, since I love my Blue Plate.

I have to say that, unlike my eldest daughter, my youngest has been most patient. She's a great kid, both of them are, but my eldest isn't known for her patience.

Mike is off to the pet store to get a flea comb, since the one that came in the treatment box isn't fine toothed enough and I don't want to be literally picking the suckers out by hand...that would take forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment