Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Round-Up

I was watching the Bill O'Reilly show in question, when Juan Williams made this remark. I didn't think anything of it at the time, and still don't. I also look at Muslim's in muslim garb differently, and with a little bit of fear, since 9/11. It's natural to do this, I believe, given the fact that the Amish didn't hijack 4 planes and kill 3000 people. It was Islamist extremists who did it, and there is no amount of PC crap that will change the facts.

Are the majority of Muslims peaceful? I'm sure they are, but the silence of the so called "moderate Muslim" is still deafening. Doe's this make me a bigot? I don't believe so, I know a few Muslims, and they are just like me; they have families, want a good and peaceful life...they too are more cautious since 9/11.
NPR Fires Williams

Michelle Malkin has a great round-up of the issue, found here: http://michellemalkin.com/2010/10/20/firing-offense-npr-axes-juan-williams-for-opinions-on-muslims-post-911-travel/Juan

I like Juan Williams, he's one of those liberals that you can debate, because he has logical well thought out arguments. He is not a bomb thrower, and not prone to the hyperbole one hears when one listens to NPR. I hope that this means we will get to see more of him on Fox.

The handmaidens of the powerful are grasping at straws. I can't watch Rachel Maddow, she makes me want to throw things at my TV, and I like my TV. When I heard about this, however, I had to read it. Will these people stop at nothing? I will not bemoan the lack of journalistic credibility, that's long gone; hence the awesome ratings of Fox News and the slow demise of the papers, but come on! My cat would have no trouble debunking the purposefull misrepresentation made by Ms. Maddow.

Shameless


OH HELL NO!!!!!



 Here's the story:
He Hearts Bees.















Well Isn't that Special? This is why blow jobs in the Oval Office are frowned upon by most of us.

Gen. Hugh Shelton, who served under Clinton as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the "biscuit" -- as it is known -- was missing for months, ABC News reported.

Clinton Thinks With His Penis; Loses Nuclear Codes

1 comment:

  1. Beth

    As I recall Jesse Jackass, err Jackson said "I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved." ...I wonder why no one has fired him.

    ReplyDelete